Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of voice and data services that generate significant cost savings and efficiencies for our clients.
 
 

GlobalTelX is an FCC licensed (47 USC Section 214) international facilities-based communications carrier that provides a full suite of low-cost, high quality VoIP termination, origination and IP Telephony solutions to telecommunications carriers, service providers, calling card operators, call centers and corporate entities worldwide.

GlobalTelX provides the “connectivity” that processes calls to your desired locations using the Internet and the public telephone network, while providing value-added services such as web-based billing and verification.

 

The core focus of GlobalTelX is to provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 long distance carriers, as well as calling card operators, call centers, hotels and other corporate entities, with a consistently reliable and quality choice for VoIP minutes to terminating destinations. 

Nearly 90% of the Company’s revenue is derived from this practice, with the remaining 10% derived from ancillary services such as international prepaid calling card programs, in-country origination services and services to smaller carriers. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All Images and Content: Copyright © Globaltelx, All Rights Reserved